venerdì 27 aprile 2012

It was a beautiful evening in July...(Don Quixote)

 It was a beautiful evening in July seems to me or was in June I want to capture  the beautiful the true the just and I also want you in front of me the world its absurd and abject giants under me a sad and eroic Rocinante then you came Dulcinea I know when you' ve caught  by this passion thereis nothing to do and for a Don Quixote like me there' s really nothing to do you must fight against the windmills thou art the most beautiful woman Dulcinea in the world  of course and you every day more beautiful  and where you have gone because it is so that' s written  but who wrote this and way  remains a mistery you will go  and it's inevitable as well as ordinary you will forever my Dulcinea ...and I will remain alone only a fool shy frail Don Quixote



..

Nessun commento :

Posta un commento